For B2B, Supply Chain and Manufacturing Robust and valuable tools for the unique needs of the industry.
“Magento 2 is the latest open-source version of the retail’s most popular, next-generation digital commerce platform.”
Businesses that sell primarily to other businesses have a unique set of challenges. Whether you are in the supply chain selling parts to the next business for an end product, or in B2B and manufacturing selling a finished product to another business - a one-size-fits-all platform won't cut it. Magento has powerful features native to the platform for these industries such as:
- Allow business teams to manage the back-end and make customizations without burdening IT teams.
- Add new selling channels, lines, brands, products, and geographic areas faster and more cost-effectively.
- Advanced reporting and analytics to track Key Performance Indicators and make intelligent business decisions for the future.
- Configurable products with lists of options for each variation such as color, sizing variations or customizations.
- Subsccounts with customizable permissions like order caps and Request for Quote functions directly onsite via the Web Solutions NYC B2B Optimization Module - included with any Magento 2 migration project.
- Set wholesale and group pricing for specific customer groups native in Magento.
Magento has cornered the market on some of the world’s most successful eCommerce brands. With enhanced back-end, as well as customer experience features and the ability to add custom modules and capabilities, you can truly make a one-of-a-kind experience for your customers and your needs. Magento 2 has turnkey performance and scalability features to support rapidly-growing businesses, so there is no need to question, "Will I have to find a new solution in 5 years?" This solution is here to stay and grow with your business.