Magento for Food & Beverage Customizable themes, fun promotions and creative site experiences.
“Magento 2 is the latest open-source version of the retail’s most popular, next-generation digital commerce platform.”
Specialty food retail online has exploded in the past few years. Home cooks have turned into corporations. Subscription box services are popping up seemingly every day. Magento and Web Solutions NYC can help convert customers with capabilities like subscription service and unique promotions, wish lists and more. Coupled with Magento, we have powerful features for these industries such as:
- Allow permissioned business teams to manage the back-end and make customizations without burdening IT teams.
- Add new selling channels, lines, brands, products, and geographic areas faster and more cost-effectively.
- Product reports include product Views, Ordered, Downloaded, Bestsellers, and Low Stock.
- Configurable products with lists of options for each variation such as quantity, flavor and other customizable fields.
- Enhance business-to-business selling with Subaccounts: customizable permissions like order caps and Request for Quote functions directly onsite via the Web Solutions NYC B2B Optimization Module - included with any Magento 2 migration project.
- Set wholesale and group pricing for specific customer groups native in Magento.
- Subscription module with customizable order schedule and tables. Checking out with subscription and non-subscription item is made possible with this module.
Magento has cornered the market on some of the world’s most successful eCommerce brands. With enhanced back-end, as well as customer experience features and the ability to add custom modules and capabilities, you can truly make a one-of-a-kind experience for your customers and your needs. Magento 2 has turnkey performance and scalability features to support rapidly-growing businesses, so there is no need to question, "Will I have to find a new solution in 5 years?" This solution is here to stay and grow with your business.