Magento for B2B Supply Chain and Manufacturing
Customized tools for the unique needs of the industry.
Businesses that sell primarily to other businesses have a unique set of challenges. Whether you are in the supply chain selling parts to the next business for an end product, or in B2B and manufacturing selling a finished product to another business - a one-size-fits-all platform won't cut it. Magento has powerful features native to the platform for these industries.
Why Magento 2 for B2B and SCM?
- Allow business teams to manage the back-end and make customizations without burdening IT teams.
- Add new selling channels, lines, brands, products, and geographic areas faster and more cost-effectively.
- Advanced reporting and analytics to track Key Performance Indicators and make intelligent business decisions for the future.
- Configurable products with lists of options for each variation such as color, sizing variations or customizations.
- Subsccounts with customizable permissions like order caps and Request for Quote functions directly onsite via the Web Solutions NYC B2B Optimization Module - included with any Magento 2 migration project.
- Set wholesale and group pricing for specific customer groups native in Magento.
Featured B2B Clients:
The Web Solutions NYC Magento 2 Migration Process
Web Solutions NYC has an expert technical team of Project Managers, Senior Magento 2 Developers and designers ready to get your brand upgraded to the newest version of Magento 2 in a shorter project time, with constant communication and with less costs.
We are Magento 2 Certified x55, and with over ten years in the Magento business. We guarantee you will enjoy a conversion-driving, customer-satisfying site with a seamless migration experience.