Magento for Food & Beverage
Robust and valuable tools for the unique needs of the industry.
Business Insider reports that in the next five years we will see a staggering 21 percent growth in food and beverage sales online. Specialty foods companies are now able to break further into the B2B and B2C markets with online stores -- and Magento can help take these sales from niche to mainstream
Why Magento 2 for Food & Beverage?
Specialty food retail online has exploded in the past few years. Home cooks have turned into corporations. Subscription box services are popping up seemingly every day. Magento and Web Solutions NYC can help convert customers with capabilities like subscription service and unique promotions, wish lists and more. Coupled with Magento, we have powerful features for these industries such as:
- Allow permissioned business teams to manage the back-end and make customizations without burdening IT teams.
- Add new selling channels, lines, brands, products, and geographic areas faster and more cost-effectively.
- Product reports include product Views, Ordered, Downloaded, Bestsellers, and Low Stock.
- Configurable products with lists of options for each variation such as quantity, flavor and other customizable fields.
- Enhance business-to-business selling with Subaccounts: customizable permissions like order caps and Request for Quote functions directly onsite via the Web Solutions NYC B2B Optimization Module - included with any Magento 2 migration project.
- Set wholesale and group pricing for specific customer groups native in Magento.
The Upgrade Process
The four components of a Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration process, or migration from another system are:
- Theme Migration (or re-build if migrating from third-party)
- Extension Migration
- Customizations Migration
- Data Migration
Web Solutions NYC has an expert technical team of Project Managers, Senior Magento 2 Developers and designers to help you
The Web Solutions NYC Magento 2 Migration Process
Web Solutions NYC has an expert technical team of Project Managers, Senior Magento 2 Developers and designers ready to get your brand upgraded to the newest version of Magento 2 in a shorter project time, with constant communication and with less costs.
We are Magento 2 Certified x55, and with over ten years in the Magento business. We guarantee you will enjoy a conversion-driving, customer-satisfying site with a seamless migration experience.