Magento for Vererinary
The best site experiences for man's best friend.
Like medical supply, veterinary supply is increasingly becoming an online business when institutions and veterinary offices are able to make secure wholesale orders of equipment they need to cater to the needs of man’s best friend. Working with the medical industry, people or pet, requires secure payment methods and robust B2B buying functionalities.
Why Magento for Veterinary?
Magento and Web Solutions can achieve this with features such as:
Supports a number of offline payment methods, including payment by check or money order, and cash on delivery.
Online payment methods include PayPal, PayPal for Business, Purchase Orders, credit cards, and bank transfer.
- Manage a company B2B account with an admin
- Designate buyers into a hierarchy that matches the business structure
- View orders and quotes for direct reports
- Communicate via your website to accept, modify or reject requested quotes
- Business users can place order directly from accepted quote
- Support for large and complex product catalogs with configurable item
The Magento 2 Upgrade Process
The four components of a Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration process, or migration from another system are:
- Theme Migration (or re-build if migrating from third-party)
- Extension Migration
- Customizations Migration
- Data Migration