Move to the Magento 2 Platform
“Magento 2 is the latest version of the world’s most popular, next-generation open-core digital commerce platform.”
Start driving sales and revenue quicker, with a lower total cost of ownership (TCO) than other eCommerce solutions. New, enhanced features to easily bring to market customized shopping experiences for your brand to stay ahead of the increasing competitiveness of online retail.
Why Move to Magento 2?
- Deliver excellent customer buying experiences anywhere across the globe, with increased site load speeds of 1-2 seconds and 30% more orders processed per minute.
- Support growing teams with more concurrent admins privileges.
- Customer database flexibility and scalability for optimized performance in peak load times such as holiday.
- 51% faster “guest checkout” response time and 36% faster customer checkout response time.
- Customized shopper experiences and responsive design that drive sales on any device for a true omnichannel experience.
- Efficient handling of large order volume, robust catalogs and customer lists.
The Upgrade Process
The four components of a migration to Magento 2 from another system are:
- Theme Re-build and Design
- Extension Implementation
- Data Migration from old Playfrm
Web Solutions NYC has an expert technical team of Project Managers, Senior Magento 2 Developers and designers to help you
The Web Solutions NYC Magento 2 Migration Process
Web Solutions NYC has an expert technical team of Project Managers, Senior Magento 2 Developers and designers ready to get your brand upgraded to the newest version of Magento 2 in a shorter project time, with constant communication and with less costs.
We are Magento 2 Certified x55, and with over ten years in the Magento business. We guarantee you will enjoy a conversion-driving, customer-satisfying site with a seamless migration experience.
The Legacy Orders Module
Web Solutions NYC has developed a proprietary module to help clients migrate their crucial customer order data to Magento 2 from any other source. The Legacy Orders Module enables features such as:
- Customer archive and order history
- Migration of Customer Account Data
- Past Orders
- Passwords and Logins
- Financial Data
Loss of data should not be a concern when migrating to a new system and we have developed a way to make this process streamlined and automated for our Magento 2 customers.