Magento Commerce (formerly Magento Cloud Enterprise Edition) is a powerful, stable solution for clients that want to host their operations in the cloud.
Need something else? Or want to talk Magento Commerce? Let's chat about your requirements.
Why Magento Commerce?
Magento commerce is a managed and automated high-availability hosting platform for Magento 2 merchants. It's a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) environment without the limitations of multi-tenency. Benefits of the cloud:
- Managed services such as MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, and more can be added without requiring external add-ons.
- Site is built using a secure and robust Composer build process.
- Increase the amount of memory and CPU when needed for peak selling times or rapid growth.
Magento Digital Commerce Cloud for B2B
Magento heard the consumer cries for most robust, and competitive tools for B2B and answered them in the Digital Commerce Cloud edition. B2B features can be implemented easily to fit the way you do business, such as:
- Non-technical teams can own and deploy content, with the new content management system from Bluefoot CMS. Allowing for personalized, more compelling B2B and B2C experiences to drive conversion.
- Corporate account management: A hierarchy of business buyers can set varying roles and permissions for their teams.
- Expanded payment options, including payment on credit and by purchase order to boost sales.
- B2B and B2C sales, multiple brands, and multiple geographies can be managed in one admin panel on the same platform.
Magento Commerce Project Planning
As a Magento Enterprise Solutions Partner with several Magento 2 cloud deployment projects in our repertoire, we can help you scope out your needs and plan a re-platform or migration to the cloud version of Magento 2. Want to know more about Magento? Let's chat!