Magento for Wholesale Food & Beverage
Business Insider reports that in the next five years we will see a staggering 21 percent growth in food and beverage sales online, and many grocers are turning to online operations for selling directly to their vendors. Specialty foods companies are now able to break further into the B2B markets with online stores -- and Magento can help take these sales from niche to mainstream.
Why Magento 2 for Wholesale Food & Beverage?
Specialty food retail online has exploded in the past few years. Home cooks have turned into corporations. Subscription box services are popping up seemingly every day. Magento and Web Solutions NYC can help convert customers with capabilities like subscription service and unique promotions, wish lists and more. Coupled with Magento, we have powerful features for these industries such as:
- Allow permissioned business teams to manage the back-end and make customizations without burdening IT teams.
- Add new selling channels, lines, brands, products, and geographic areas faster and more cost-effectively.
- Product reports include product Views, Ordered, Downloaded, Bestsellers, and Low Stock.
- Configurable products with lists of options for each variation such as quantity, flavor and other customizable fields.
- Enhance business-to-business selling with Subaccounts: customizable permissions like order caps and Request for Quote functions directly onsite via the Web Solutions NYC B2B Optimization Module - included with any Magento 2 migration project.
- Set wholesale and group pricing for specific customer groups native in Magento.
The Graeter's Success Story
We power the deliver of 300,000 pints of happiness to 6,000 retail stores for Graeter's Gourmet Ice Cream each year. With Magento and Web Solutions NYC, Graeter's is able to successfully manage B2B and B2C business in one beautiful site. See the success story.